Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chicken Scaloppine Di Pollo Photo Recipe


Estimated cost per serving $3.00
Hello my Socialites! I introduced this Scaloppine Di Pollo Recipe awhile back ago in another social platform and am reintroducing it to my readers. If you ever been to Macaroni Grill and had their Scaloppine dish there, this is pretty much the same technique. I haven't eaten there in a number of years but it has been my favorite dish to order when I was a regular customer.

So I am bringing this dish back to my Food For Thought section. This is an easy dish to make if you take your time. The ingredients and instructions are simple. I included step by step pics instruction for your convenience. This is my own version of how I  make this dish. Let me know how it turns out! Enjoy!                  


Bon Appetit!


Lemon Butter Sauce Ingredients
4 ounces lemon juice
2 or 3 ounces white wine
4 ounce of heavy cream
4 sticks of butter

Chicken and Pasta Ingredients
8 boneless chicken breasts
oil for sauteing 
2-3 cups of flour with salt and pepper
Handful of mushrooms sliced
a cup of artichoke hearts sliced
1 tablespoon of capers
1 box of cappellini pasta cooked
Chopped parsley or cilantro for garnish

See below for cooking instructions: Good luck!


Cook Pasta

Cook Pasta and drain.
Add butter and toss. Set pasta aside.


To Make The Sauce
Heat lemon juice, white wine in med heat sauce pan. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Add cream and simmer. Slowly add butter until completely mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..Remove from heat and keep warm.


To Make The Floured Chicken
In another sauce pan, heat up olive oil and butter.

Dredge cut up chicken in flour with salt and pepper

Brown chicken on each side until cooked through. Remove chicken from pan .

Set cooked chicken aside


Remaining Ingredients To Cook

Capers, artichokes, mushrooms, and pancetta

Cook the pancetta. You should probably chop up the pancetta first to save you the trouble of chopping it after it's cooked.

 Add extra butter to pan.  Add remaining ingredients.

Cook 

 Now add chicken back into pan with the remaining ingredients



Now add the creamy sauce into the chicken pan and simmer for at least 5 minutes 



Place pasta on plate and add chicken mixture. Garnish with parsley!

Recommendation you might like